Today was the first day that I had a chance to fashion stalk outside of Lincoln Center for New York Fashion Week. There were so many amazing outfits, even in this chilly weather! I noticed a lot of black fur and feathers gracing the outside of the tents. Black is always a great choice - everyone looks so fierce and sophisticated! Stay tuned for more coverage over the next week!
- ELLE's style director Kate Lanphear looking amazing in sky high Christian Louboutin's
- A chic feather collar on Shala Monroque
- Furry arms and a fluorescent pink Cambridge Satchel
- Harper Bazaar's Joanna Hillman in a furry number
- Andrew Bevan and a familiar face in a black fur coat