Freature Frog: Ambika and Grace


Living in Canada can be crazy, mostly because the weather is so unpredictable! In Edmonton, Grad (the same thing as Prom to Americans) is usually planned in May or June when the weather is predictably nice! My Grad was at the perfect time, we had nice weather. Unfortunately for my friends, Grace and Ambika, it snowed on their Grad day.

We decided to get all dressed up and go to a beautiful spot in the City where high school seniors go to take their Graduation Pictures before the banquet! Here are some of my favorite shots from Grace's and Ambika's belated graduation photo shoot.

Ambika and Grace wore their grad dresses, and I wore my commencement dress (which I dressed down even more for my behind the camera work). You can kind of get a glimpse of my photographer outfit in the last photo.

Steal Deal Note: The Tretorns I'm wearing in the last picture were $20.00 at the same Gravity Pope Sale where I found my See by Chloe booties!

-J

Outfit Details
On Ambika: Gold Dress, ABS. Gold Bow Heels, Stuart Weitzman. Necklace, Anthropologie.
On Grace: Black Dress, BCBG. Strappy Black Sandal Heels, BCBG.
On Jasmine: Dress, BCBG. Shoes, Nine West. (Last Photo: Green H&M Jacket, Black Tretorn Sneakers.)

5 comments

  1. Your friend Ambika is so pretty! And the posts are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfits..u girls look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i'm from canada too ! and especially in edmonton, that good old weather that I don't remember (used to live there) . I envy your grad dresses ! (haha at my school everyone interchanged the words prom and grad)

    I'm happy to have found more canadian bloggers <3

    XXO. F ASHIONCONT A GIOUS

    ReplyDelete