Vancouver Winter Games

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to post some pictures from my trip to Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. It was amazing, the city was vibrant, and full of excitement everywhere I went. There were so many things to see, and different people from all over the world. Whistler was absolutely gorgeous, and we had great skiing/snowboarding conditions. Vancouver was the centre of the world for seventeen days and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!
- K









1 comment

  1. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    Celebes
    Wisata Celebes
    Celebes Travel

    ReplyDelete