Monday, March 15, 2010

Blogger Profile...Charmaine









Blogger for C'est Classique
Tumblr: http://2i1.tumblr.com/
Current City: Tempe, Arizona




Favorite Website: http://www.jpgmag.com


Favorite Store: Urban Outfitters

Favorite Resturant: Joeys

Favorite City: Scottsdale

Favorite Designer: Marc Jacobs

Favorite magazine: Nylon and Teen Vogue

Style Icon: Nicole Ritchie, Zoe Kravitz, Kate Hudson and Brigette Bardot. I have many not just one

Dream Car: G-Class Mercedes Benz SUV

Dream pair of Shoes: Christian Louboutin Chain-Embellished Espadrille or Prada Crisscross Braided Wedge

Dream Bag: Stella Mcartney Falabella Tote, or the Metalic Patent Clafskin Chanel Tote Bag

Favorite Drink: Well my favorite alcholic drink is Diet Coke and Rum ( Captain Morgans) and my favorite non-acholic drink is shaken green tea lemonade unsweetned from starbucks.

Favorite Book: The Twilight Saga

Favorite Television Show: Mad Men or Entourage 

Guilty pleasure: Reality T.V

Style Secret: Always hit up forever 21 to test out a trend just incase it doesnt suit you

Favorite Quote: " I've been given my brush and plate, where should I paint my life?" -Rooney

Describe your style in three words: "I'm feelin it," basically I wear anything that I like, it doesnt have to fit a style genre. If I
like it then I'm wearing it.

First 'fashion' moment: My very first Teen Vogue, after that I went to the library and got all the older issues.

Favorite Movie: Bridget Jones Diary

Fashion Crush: I love Giselle... I assume this is what fashion Crush means lol

Item of clothing I wear the most: hmm its either loose t-shirts, plaid shirts or my jeggings

Complete the sentence: I always procrastinate

What does classic mean to you? Something that is timless and that will never get old, it will be with you forever.
- C

1 comment: